They're not muffins... They're cupcakes, but it's completely relevant. XD
Got these for my birthday.
Wow! This got so much feedback compared to what I was expecting. O: Thank you guys so much! <3
Just a few notes though, before you comment. Just so I don't get the same questions and feel the need to leave a comment unreplied to (I hate not replying to comments, but with this much, it's just too hard)
1. I did not make them, and my friends did not make them. My friends bought them in a place called (they didn't tell me where, but I'm pretty sure this is where they got it) Citylight Hotel. That's here in the Philippines.
2. If you want to know where you can get one, try going around your local bakeshops and see if they take requests for customized pastry.
3. I CAME UP WITH THE TITLE MYSELF. (April 21, 2012, 2PM, GMT+8) So in case people start saying Muffin-jay, you know where it came from. 8D
4. Yes, I guess I could've called it Mockingcake, but it didn't occur to me sooner. Heck, it wouldn't have occurred to me at all if someone didn't comment about it.
5. Yes, the emblem IS edible. It's made of fondant.
6. No, Peeta did not make these.
7. No, this did not arrive in a silver parachute. XD
8. No, I'm not THAT big a fan of THG anymore. I used to be crazy about it, but after the movie came out, it died down. I didn't like the movie. So there.
9. Yes, at first I thought "these are too pretty to eat" But after seeing the Hogwarts Cupcakes, these were WAAAAYYY easy to eat without worrying about its prettiness.
10. Thank you for the late birthday greetings! (My birthday was on April 14th)
11. Yes, the upper right part is empty because I ate it. But two of them were eaten already. If you look at the upper left part, the cupcake is missing, and only the fondant remains. (And there were 8 of them to begin with, anyway. )
12. I want to say "thank you" to the comments, but seeing as you guys are more focused on the cupcakes compared to the photo itself, then I can't say thank you at all as I didn't make these.
13. The wing is broken on the left cupcake, yes.
14. *gives everyone a cupcake!* 8D
I have such great news for you guys. My friends lied to me (sort of). Lol Okay... Maybe my instincts lied to me. XD
It wasn't from Citylight Hotel. (Booooo!)
I don't know where it's from.
And not that you guys are ALL interested, but I'm still negotiating with my friends to get them to tell me where the cupcakes were from. So... Yeah.
That is all.
Have a good day.
And I hope you didn't get bored reading this extremely long description under this photo of amazing Muffin-jays. (Still invented that word, thanks.)
Well its been about
2 weeks since my
last giveaway right
:?:star: To enter
simply Fave :+fav:
:star: - and this is
not required, but I
would like to get my
youtube channel out
there so I would be
honored if you could
take some time to
check it out(also
I reached the target
I'd been waiting for
for some time now:
!!! :headbang: I'm
guys are always so
awesome and give me
so much support!To
thank you, old
watchers and new
ones, I decided to
open a GIVEAWAY here
on my page!As you
In our continuous
effort to improve
Site Updates to keep
members informed and
to gather feedback.
Below is a list of
recent changes to
the site, bug fixes,
and feedback that
was brought up by
members in the last
NewUpdate to th...
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More